Terms & Conditions
Arrival & Departures:
- Arrival time from 2pm unless arranged otherwise. Accommodation will be held up until 4pm on the day of arrival unless a full nights deposit has been received. Departure time by 10am.
- Refunds – Deposits are refundable with a $40 booking fee and 10% of the booking value deducted if the cancellation is advised to camp management at least 1 calendar month prior to arrival dates. Deposits are non-refundable after this time.
- There will be no refunds for early departure or late arrival.
- For bookings made through third party websites (eg. Booking.com), they must be contacted directly for all changes.
- COVID-19 Credits – We offer a full credit which can be used for a future stay for up to 18 months if you are directly affected by COVID-19 and cannot legally travel due to the alert level restrictions.
- NZMCA & Goldcard Discount Rates – No refunds or credits will be available for these special highly-discounted rates.
- Minimum charges may be imposed at other times at the managers discretion.
- Minimum stay requirements may be imposed during peak summer dates, holiday weekends and on other dates at the Managers discretion.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm and guarantee a booking, with the balance due upon arrival.
- Credit Card Charges: All payments made with a credit card will incur a 3% transaction charge.
- GST Tax Invoice: For the purposes of GST, Where the Booking Confirmation is used as a GST Tax invoice, the Reference Number becomes the GST Tax Invoice number, and the booking confirmation becomes a GST TAX INVOICE, Zoes Campsite LTD, GST Number 96-493-576, all amounts invoiced on the GST Tax Invoice are inclusive of GST.
- E-Commerce Delivery of Service: Once an online booking has been made, you will received either a “confirmation of booking” if the accommodation unit you have chosen has an instant confirmation option. If the booking is “subject to confirmation”, then you will received a “confirmation subject to confirmation from the booking operator”. When you have paid the 50% deposit as required under our payment policy, then you will receive another email, the “confirmation of 50% deposit been paid” or if you have paid for your booking in full you will be emailed with the “confirmation of booking and payment made in full”.
- Other Terms: Management retains the right to alter cabin/ site arrangement for bookings less than 5 nights.Caravans and campervans require an electrical WOF, and must contain their grey water. Guests will be charged for breakages/damage/loss.
- Pets by arrangement and at host’s discretion in restricted areas of the camp, dog policy will need to be signed on check in by the Guest. No dogs are permitted at any time in any of the cabins or the ablutions /areas.
- Dog Policy: The Dog is to remain on your assigned site. and must not be walked around the campground, nor around the office or facilities.The Dog can be walked on lead directly from your site to the beach, via the access-way located at the eastern end of the camp. The Dog is not permitted to roam the camp at any time. The Dog must be transported across camp in your vehicle upon arrival / departure. Dogs must not be a nuisance to neighbouring campers. Dogs must be pre-approved and sighted by management at check in.
- Dogs must be flea treated and fully immunised. Dogs must socialise well with adults, children and other dogs. Excessive barking or any aggression will not be tolerated. Please pick up your Dog Droppings immediately
- Any breach of the above policy may result in your removal without refund from the camp.
- Caravans: Caravans and campervans must have a current electrical warrant of fitness (EWOF) and comply with LPG Standard (NZS 5428:1996). All campervans and caravans must have their own wastewater container. Chemical toilets must be emptied in the dump stations or offsite.
- Children: Children are to be controlled and supervised by parents at all times. Child rates apply for children up to and including 12 years. Adult rates apply for 13 years and older. Infants under the age of 1 year old are free of charge.
- Conduct: Reasonable quietness between 10pm and 7am. Some discretion is allowed on New Year’s Eve. Reasonable behaviour and dress at all times. Excessive drinking and parties are forbidden. Consideration must be shown at all times to other guests.
- Damage: Cost of damage to property or accommodation will be recovered from the registered camper. No responsibility for damage or loss of personal property in the holiday park will be accepted by management. All property stored on the site is entirely at the campers risk. Insurance is the responsibility of the site holder.
- Dune Care: There are extensive new plantings on the dunes at the front the camp. This is a joint initiative between the camp owners and the Opotiki District Council. The dunes are our most effective protection against coastal erosion. Please take care to use the marked beach access ways at all times.
- Parking: One vehicle to be parked on own site only. Parking is not allowed on driveways. Boat & trailer parking is in designated area only. Vehicle washing to take place in designated area only.
- Rubbish: Sites are to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Smoking: Smoking is not allowed in any accommodation or buildings.
- Speed: Vehicle speed in park is limited to 10km/h
- Swimming Pool: Children under 10 must be ACTIVELY SUPERVISED by a CAREGIVER 16 or over. ACTIVELY SUPERVISED means watching your child at all times and able to provide immediate assistance. All pool users must observe the pool rules posted in the pool areas. Parents are responsible for ensuring children observe the pool rules at all times.
- Tents: Electricity must be connected through RCD Safety Switch, and display an approved “electrical safety Tag”.
- Visitors: Visitors are by request and at our discretion. Any visitors on site without approval will be required to leave immediately.
- Armbands: For safety and security reasons during busy times, we issue guests and visitors with armbands, which are required to be worn throughout your stay. This is a strictly enforced policy. We ask for your co-operation so that your stay and the stay of other guests is enjoyable.
Breach of any of these rules, Health & Safety, or Fire regulations may result in you being required to leave the park immediately without refund.
Come see us!
9AM - 6PM (extended in summer)
Every day except Christmas day
(07) 315 7519
6 Appleton Road