Island View Holiday Park and COVID-19
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
If you are directly affected by COVID-19 and cannot legally travel due to Alert Level restrictions, Island View offers the following options:
- Change your booking dates.
- COVID-19 Credit – we offer a full credit with no fees which can be used for a future stay for up to eighteen (18) months.
For bookings made through third party websites (eg. Booking.com), they must be contacted directly for all changes.
Please see the standard Cancellation Policy in our T&Cs for all other situations.
COVID-19 Camp Operations
At Alert Level 2
Island View is open to the public but with conditions as follows:
- From the Labour Day 2021 long weekend onwards, campers no longer need to be largely self-contained, as our main facilites (kitchens, bathrooms, laundry etc.) will be open to all.
- There will be signs that show where mask use is required, physical distancing requiremenets, and any maximum numbers of poeple in an area.
Office – Check-in, Shop, Check-out
- A maximum of two guests allowed in the Office at one time.
- Face masks are to be worn in the Office.
- Please observe 2 m physical distancing.
- Please sign in using the Covid Contact Tracing App to record your visit.
- The shop is open for basic items, but the cafe will remain closed.
- Please use contactless payment options if you are able.
- Please drop your key/gate card in the key return box outside the office when you depart.
While staying at Island View
Each facility room/area will have signs that show:
- If masks are to be worn or not (inside almost all shared facilities, outside not)
- If physical distancing is required (2m everywhere with others outside your bubble)
- If there are maximum numbers allowed inside a room/area (eg. only 2 people in the laundry)
- Face masks are not required about the camp but please feel free to wear them.
- No visitors allowed in the campground.
At Alert Levels 4 and 3:
- Island View is closed to the public.
- The camp continues to operate for exsiting guests as an essential accommodation services provider, especially our RSE kiwifruit workers.
- Island View has implemented a COVID-19 Policy/Management/Cleaning Plan for operating safely at these Levels.
- No visitors whatsoever.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance with this.
Come see us!
9AM - 6PM (extended in summer)
Every day except Christmas day
(07) 315 7519
6 Appleton Road