COVID-19 Alert Level 2 StatusIsland View is now open to the public but with limited facilities open.
Campers are welcome back but will need to be largely self-contained as our main facilites (kitchens, bathrooms, laundry etc.) remain dedicated to our RSE guests (kiwifruit workers).
Campers do have full and exclusive use of our new “Balinese” toilets and showers though.
Please also note that we still have most of our sites off for grass regrowth, including the beachfront sites.
Please contact us if you require further information, and be sure to check back with us shortly as more information will be up shortly.
To secure your accommodation, please complete and submit your booking using the form below.
- Spring 2020 – Fewer sites will be available while we do turf maintenance – check-out the camp map showing sites roped off & unlikely to be available.
- Returning guests, please use the same details as you did last time – same email address, name and phone number, so it matches your existing details on file.
- NZMCA members & SuperGold card holders – special discount rates are available via our NZMCA CampSaver & Goldcard booking forms.
- Have a small dog? We like the little guys too but please read our Dog Policy first and note that we only have a few dog-friendly sites avialable, so please contact us first to check that there’s one free before you book.
- Deposits: a 50% deposit is required to secure and guarantee a booking if made 90+ days in advance with any balance due upon arrival, otherwise full payment is required at time of booking. Please review our T & Cs for further details.
- Please feel free to contact us should you require more information.
Come see us!
8AM - 8PM
365 days a year
(07) 315 7519
6 Appleton Road